Expert IT systems and devices
The IT department is a regional team taking care of Infra-structural and technical application management support. There is a mix of regional and global responsibilities; overall size of the department is ca. 15 people. Some tasks and activities of the department are: Operations Management; incident and change request handling, Project Management; executing IT projects and changes, etc. There is a friendly and open atmosphere, colleagues are willing to help where needed (flexible attitude is required).Do you like troubleshooting hardware, are you able to fix issues with software, do you want to learn tools like Cherwell? Join our IT department!
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• The goal is to increase the efficiency and maturity of the IT Services, improving self-reliance and standardization of work;
• Review/ tune processes for incident- change management and record these in a manual;
• Scope includes process definition, adjustment proposals to tooling (Cherwell/ Epak)
Internship - IT
Wat ga je leren?
- Ondersteunt gebruikers
- B1-K1-W1 Handelt meldingen af
- B1-K1-W2 Instrueert gebruikers
- B1-K1-W3 Installeert, configureert en beheert gebruikersdevices
- Beheert de infrastructuur
- B1-K2-W1 Installeert en configureert netwerk- en infrastructuuronderdelen
- B1-K2-W2 Beheert en monitort netwerk- en infrastructuuronderdelen
- Beheert applicaties
- B1-K3-W1 Adviseert over, installeert en configureert applicaties
- B1-K3-W2 Onderhoudt applicaties
- Ontwikkelt digitale informatievoorzieningen
- P2-K1-W1 Ontwerpt een informatievoorziening
- P2-K1-W2 Automatiseert processen
- P2-K1-W3 Beheert databases
- Controleert de security
- P2-K2-W1 Geeft security advies en verbetert de security
- P2-K2-W2 Reageert op security incidenten
Naar wie zijn wij op zoek?
• You are a student in the field of IT (intermediate vocational education/ MBO); • You have knowledge of hardware (such as laptops and printers) and operating systems (Windows 7 & 10); • You are a studious student and you are looking for problems and their solutions or improvements; • You are interested in setting up procedures and work methods; • You like to work/ interact with people; • You are able to communicate in English.
Wat biedt het bedrijf?
What can you expect from us? • Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities; • Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures; • Friendly and informal atmosphere; • High standards and professional process management; • Innovative leader with a strong drive to win! What we offer you: • We provide a good prepared assignment and personal support during your internship • You will receive a fee of €275,00 gross per month (40hrs). Additionally, we provide a travel compensation of up to €130,00 gross per month (based on commuting distance). On top of that you will gain insights into a dynamic fast growing, international organization in the automotive business where there’s never a dull moment! We work for all the top Car Manufacturers in the world and the automotive industry demands the highest quality performance!
Opleiding Expert IT systems and devices
- Bereid om te werken aan fysieke toegankelijkheid
- Mogelijkheden voor begeleiding op maat